With the green living trend, kraft packaging is considered a worthy candidate that can completely replace plastic and nylon packaging at the moment. They can help to minimize plastic waste and address the issue of difficult-to-decompose waste on a global scale.
Why choose Kraft Paper Packaging?
- Compared to traditional plastic packaging, kraft paper packaging is an excellent alternative because it can easily decompose in natural conditions. So they are safe for healthy people and have no impact on the environment.
- Kraft paper packaging is an ideal packaging for businesses due to its being cost-effective. The availability of recycled materials and the simpler manufacturing process help to keep the costs relatively low. This makes kraft paper packaging attractive for businesses looking for affordable yet sustainable packaging solutions.
- In addition, kraft paper food containers are designed to package a range of food from cold appetizers to hot meals with a natural design or beautiful style…kraft paper fits all of the demands of the catering industry.
Types of Kraft Paper Used in Food Packaging
Here are some typical types of kraft paper applied for packaging products:
Natural Virgin Kraft Paper
The Virgin natural kraft paper is the most used type of kraft paper. It has great strength and strong fibers, the ability to a high level of tear resistance, and superior bursting strength. Virgin Kraft can contain up to 5% recycled materials.
Additionally, virgin natural kraft paper is perfect for printing, allowing you to showcase your logos on the packaging. This not only promotes your product but also enhances your brand visibility.
Natural Recycled Kraft Paper
Recycled kraft paper is made of recycled pulp, this type of kraft paper is an environmentally friendly option. Although natural recycled kraft paper is not as strong and tear-resistant as the original natural kraft paper, it still has enough strength to be used as food packaging.
White or Bleached Kraft Paper
Bleached Kraft paper is processed to remove the natural brown color and achieve a white or off-white appearance by using bleach or other chemicals. This type of kraft paper is often used for packaging products that require a clean and bright presentation.
Benefits of Kraft Paper Packaging
Minimize impact on the environment
Kraft paper is crafted from recycled materials and is biodegradable and compostable. It is considered an eco-friendly choice that helps reduce the need for virgin materials and minimizes plastic waste as well as environmental impact.
Strength and durability
With strength and durability, kraft packaging can withstand external pressures, and shuffling in transportation to maintain the integrity of the packaged items.
High aesthetic value
The light brown color of kraft paper brings a vintage style that aligns with current aesthetic trends, which is one of the reasons why kraft packaging is preferred by users.
Possibility of customization
By customizing your kraft paper packaging such as printing your logo or brand name, tagline, or other artwork,...you can create a memorable experience for your customers, which can help increase brand awareness and customer loyalty.
Natural kraft paper is more affordable than plastic packaging. Plus, the kraft packaging won’t cost a lot of shipping fees even though they are sturdier than regular paper.
Especially, if you order KimEcopak's kraft boxes in bulk, the prices are significantly lower.
Where to buy Kraft Packaging wholesale in Canada?
Are you looking for wholesale kraft paper packaging in Canada? Look no further, KimEcopak offers an extensive range of kraft paper food packaging products to suit all your needs such as kraft paper bowls, paper cups for hot and cold beverages, and kraft boxes,...Click HERE to check out our collection!
Why choose KimEcopak?
Some outstanding advantages of KimEcopak’s Kraft Food Box:
- Sturdy Material: Crafted from high-quality Kraft paper, ensuring durability and resistance to grease and moisture.
- Eco-Friendly: Made from biodegradable and compostable materials, promoting sustainability and reducing environmental impact.
- Versatility: KimEcopak's Kraft Packaging can be used for packaging a lot of types of food such as sushi, salad, hot soup, french fried, and hamburger,...
- Customizable: You can request to add your logo or tagline to elevate your brand identity and leave a lasting impression on customers.
- Special Features: Microwavable, Freezer-Safe and Leak-proof
KimEcopak’s preference program
Save cost and time when choosing an order by “SUBSCRIBE FOR A HAPPY LIFE” program:
6-MONTHS FIXED PRICE
No more worry about:
- inflation rate;
- inventories budget overspending.
- Enjoy 5% OFF & 7% on future Orders for any subscriptions.
- No code is required.
- We store them for free
- NO more worry on Small-Kitchen.
- Choose the Shipping Schedule that works for you, sit back & relax.
- We deliver as scheduled.
Asked frequently question
What is the difference between kraft paper and standard paper?
Kraft paper is stronger, because of reduced lignin content and high sulfur ratio. It has no bleaching (like white paper), makes it more eco-friendly, and is 100% biodegradable.
Normal paper is slightly less sturdy and requires additional processes to manufacture.
Why is Kraft paper good for food packaging?
Well, kraft paper is ideal for food packaging because of its strength, durability, and resistance to grease and moisture. It can provide a protective barrier that helps to keep food fresh while being sustainable because it is crafted from renewable sources and is biodegradable and recyclable. With a smooth surface, kraft paper allows easy customization and adaptation to various packaging structures and styles.
Is paper packaging safe for your food?
Kraft paper is food-grade packaging materials crafted from either wood pulp or through the processing of agro-based materials so it has no risks of contamination and is 100% safe for food.