Eco-friendly Green Grass Straws Inner Diameter 7mm
Eco-friendly Green Grass Straws Inner Diameter 7mm
WHAT'S IN "SUBSCRIBE FOR A HAPPY LIFE"?
WHO SHOULD "SUBSCRIBE FOR A HAPPY LIFE"?
WHO SHOULD "SUBSCRIBE FOR A HAPPY LIFE"?
✓ Want to save inventories cost during crazily inflation?
✓ Big dreams but small storage? We've got you covered.
✓ Save time with scheduled-delivery, no more repetitive calls & manual payment.
✓ Enjoy instant discounts hassle-free. Join us for a happier life.
We can't wait to get your order processed and shipped out to you!!!
+ MB, ON, QC : 1-3 business days.
+ AB, BC : 2-4 business days.
+ Other provinces: 2-5 business days.
+ USA: 5-7 business days.
For more information on shipping and delivery estimates, check out HERE!
Green Grass Straws Inner Diameter 7mm are an evergreen replacement for artificial plastic straws and poorly made alternatives. They are not as soggy as paper straws and also do not change the taste of your drink. Especially, Grass Straws can decompose in the soil or in the compost bin.
What problems do green grass straws solve?
- Reducing plastic pollution: Using green grass straws instead of plastic straws can help reduce the amount of plastic pollution in landfills and oceans.
- Protecting wildlife: Plastic straws can be harmful to wildlife, who can mistake them for food or become entangled in them. Green grass straws, being biodegradable and compostable, are less likely to cause harm to wildlife.
- Decreasing carbon emissions: The production and disposal of plastic straws can contribute to greenhouse gas emissions. Green grass straws, being made from natural materials and biodegradable, have a lower carbon footprint.
- Edible: The exciting thing is that our grass straws are edible. If you have a straw-chewing hobby, there is NO need to worry about what you are chewing or how harmful they are since it is 100% safe with no chemical process.
Green Grass Straws Inner Diameter 7mm Details
Green Grass Drinking Straws Material
KimEcopak’s Grass Straws are made from grey sedge grass species Lepironia Articulata. It’s locally known as “Cỏ Bàng”, the grass grows around the Mekong Delta, in South Vietnam. After being hand-picked by locals & it can be instantly used without any chemical process.
Green Grass Straws Application
- Perfectly for daily drinks such as water, juices, coffees, soft drinks
- Great for a party, picnics, restaurants, bars, and camping.
- Can be used for hot and cold drinks
- Resistant to sogginess and keep their shape in drinks for hours.
KimEcopak Green Grass Straws Advantages
- Natural and eco-friendly straws: Green grass straws are made from 100% grey sedge grass. These straws are non-plastic, biodegradable, and home-compostable. Eco-friendly straws are tasteless, so they will not change the flavor of your beverage; however, they have the pleasant aroma of freshly brewed tea, helping you enjoy your drink.
- Safe for you and our planet: Green grass drinking straws have no chemicals or dyes, no plastic derivatives, no preservatives,... All these straws produced by EFV are 100% organic, biodegradable, and vegan. The exciting thing is that our grass straws are edible and can also be used to clean teeth and gums. If you have a straw-chewing hobby, there is NO need to worry about what you are chewing or how harmful it is since it is 100% safe with no chemical process.
- Biodegradable and compostable straws: KimEcopak’s grass straws are a perfect alternative to plastic straws. Unlike plastic drinking straws, our natural and eco-friendly straws can break down quickly. You just need to toss them in your garden or compost bin after use they will decompose within 6 months.
- Long-lasting and sturdy: Biodegradable grass straws are durable and can be used in any beverage. They can remain in liquids for 4 hours and are not as soggy as paper straws.
- Easy to use: The end of the straws is cut with a sharp knife.
- Reusable: Reusable several times.
- Available in case of 50/100/500 Pcs.
Specifications of Green Grass Straws Inner Diameter 7mm
Green Grass Straws Inner Diameter 7mm
Wild grass, naturally grown grass (1-2 years old)
Dimension (L x W x H)
150 x 4 x 0.5 mm
200 x 7 x 0.8 mm
Natural grass color
Quantity Per Carton
Water, juices, coffees, soft drinks
Japanese Food, Asian Food, Western Food, Fast Food, Grocery
Hot, Cold, Wet Dry Food
3-6 months in natural conditions
MOQ for Custom Logo
Stored at room temperature (10-20)
Green Grass Straws Inner Diameter 7mm User Guide
Soak in water, salt water or even boiled in water before use.
How to order Green Grass Straws
Click to order Eco-friendly Green Grass Straws Inner Diameter 7mm
Other types of straws?
- Click to order Reusable Bamboo Boba Straws size 12mm
- Click to order Sugarcane Boba Straw size 12mm
- Click to order Sugarcane Smoothie Straw size 8mm
Our Biodegradable Grass Straws are not only environmentally friendly but also food-safe, free from harmful substances. Designed for durability with NO-soggy paper products.
Our typical processing time is 1-5 business days.
We're excited to get your order processed and shipped out to you with the reference timeline below:
- MB: 1-2 business days.
- ON, QC, AB: 2-4 business days.
- Other provinces: 3-5 business days.
- USA: 5-7 business days.
Available for Subscription Offer (Subscribe for A Happy Life), with:
- 6 months FIXED-PRICE;
- 5% instantly DISCOUNT;
- 7% DISCOUNT from 6th Order
- FREE STORAGE & Scheduled shipping
- No minimum Order.
The government of Canada banned single-use plastics
In June 2022, the Liberal Government officially announced the ban on single-use plastic items to achieve zero plastic waste by 2030 and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
STEP 1 | SELECT PRODUCTS
✓ CHOOSE PRODUCTS IN "SHOP".
✓ CHECK PRODUCTS INFOR.
✓ CHOOSE QUANTITY.
STEP 2 | SUBSCRIBE
✓ SUBSCRIBE FOR A HAPPY LIFE(*)
✓ SCHEDULE DELIVERY
✓ ADD TO CART.
STEP 3 | ORDER & RELAX
✓ CHECK-OUT & PAY.
✓ RELAX & HAVE PRODUCT DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR AS SCHEDULED.
HOW DOES "SUBSCRIBE FOR A HAPPY LIFE" HELPS?
As a valued "Long-Term Business Partners(*), you'll also have access to exclusive perks and savings, including:
✓ 6 months fixed-price
✓ Instant 5-7% OFF
✓ Free storage and scheduled shipping
✓ Flexible delivery and cancellation options
✓ No minimum order requirements
(*) Long-term business partner means, aka "Subscribe for a Happy Life" means ordering with our subscription for >3 continuous subscriptions, for a bi-weekly/monthly scheduled-shipping, with free storage, quantity discount & delivery options. Subscription is available on selected products. T&C applies.
Simplifies the long and frustrating shopping process with less than 5 minutes shopping & access all benefits of: fixed-price in long-term, always in-stock, saving your money & saving you tons of times for important tasks, like...business strategy. Stop worry & Start saving!
With KimEcopak, you’re ready for no matter what comes next...
LEARN MORE about "Subscribe for a Happy Life will benefits your business "HERE!
WHY SUSTAINABLE FOOD PACKAGING IS IMPORTANT?
WHAT IS KIMECOPAK’S SUSTAINABLE FOOD PACKAGING MISSION?
As a Canada retail & wholesale food packaging supplies, our mission is become your restaurant's packging guiding principles and an important piece of your restaurant business packaging plan & eco-friendly branding.
Aim to specialise in branded and bespoke packaging for F&B businesses with an eco-friendly branding, with only 2 years, we had converted 70 -> 100% of our new & existing customers to sustainable packaging which include:
- Sushi Restaurant: 50% switched from Plastic Box to Kraft Sushi Box.
- Ramen & Noodle Restaurant: 100% switched from cheap Plastic Bowl to Kraft Salad Bowl.
- Prep-Meal Salad Shop: 100% switched from cheap Plastic Bowl to Kraft Salad Bowl.
- Catering: Half of Catering customers switched 100% of PLASTIC Cutlery into Mini-Wooden Spoon (Dessert) + Wooden Spork (Food).
KimEcopak Production Team are working day & night, to offer you with (1) more plant-based material options, (2) affordable price & (3) available in variety of design to accommodate each type of food presentation. We are confident that we would be able to help hundreds of F&B business owners to switch 100% their food packaging to nature friendly ones.
WHAT ARE THE MOST CONCERNS ABOUT FOOD PACKAGING?
By interviewing a number of restaurant owners in Montreal, Ontario, Alberta & Manitoba, we understand the Disadvantages of Eco-friendly food packaging is mainly on:
- Higher inventories costs compared to plastic.
- Lower resistance, not meet the performance food-based requirements like: melting, soggy, none microwavable or not freezer safe.
- There’s no substitute or alternative for some types of packaging.
KimEcopak Production Team are working day & night, to offer you with (1) more plant-based material options, (2) affordable price & (3) available in variety of design to accommodate each type of food presentation. More new products with new designs & new materials are coming in year 2023.
HOW DOES ECO-FRIENDLY FOOD PACKAGING WORK?
Food is purely organic waste, the ultimate compostable material. But much of the packaging of food products is not. It’s shocking to consider that 63% of solid waste produced in the US comes solely from packaging. And this figure continues to rise.
By switching to biodegradable plastic packaging, the food industry can leverage this massive source of waste and re-direct it to compost, cultivating nutrient rich soil to support farming to grow more food. Instead of damaging the environment, biodegradable food packaging can become part of a vital circular system that both eliminates waste and boosts food production.
DO CUSTOMERS CARE ABOUT ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING?
According to 2022 Global Buying Green Report from Trivium Packaging, based on a survey of more than 15,000 consumers across Europe, North America, and South America on their values & behaviours related to sustainable packaging:
- 86% of consumers among younger generations (<45) showed a willingness to pay more for sustainable packaging.
- 57% of consumers are "less likely" to buy products in harmful packaging.
- 74% of consumers said they would be interested in buying products that come in refillable packaging.
- 68% of consumers have chosen a product in the last six months based on its sustainability credentials.
In sum, consumers hate packaging, especially materials that end up in landfills, so why would your business not seek green alternatives?
HOW ECO FRIENDLY PACKAGING AFFECT YOUR BRAND?
As more people become environmentally conscious, they are constantly seeking out ways to make a positive impact on the environment. As a result, when you switch to green packaging, it can drastically improve your brand.
In a nut shell when you continue to use plastic packaging, it can actually do even more harm and can destroy your company’s image. Interested in finding out why? Be sure to read our blog post!
SINGLE-USE PLASTICS PROHIBITS REGULATIONS | BANNING OF 6 TYPES
On June 22, 2022, the Government of Canada published the Single-use Plastics Prohibition Regulations (the Regulations), in the Canada Gazette, Part II.
The Regulations prohibit the manufacture, import, sale and eventually export of 6 categories of single-use plastic (SUP) items, include:
#1. Single-use plastic checkout bags;
$6. Single-use plastic straws
To help businesses and organizations transition away from these products, the Government of Canada has developed this guidance document outlining important considerations to take into account when selecting alternative products or systems that prevent plastic pollution and help Canada transition to a circular economy.
Read more at www.canada.ca
- Le choix d'une sélection entraîne l'actualisation de la page entière.
- S'ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre.